Saturday, September 27, 2014

When Abundance Pushes Into Your Life

After several years of studying prosperity and affirming its presence in my life, I am overwhelmed with productive ideas which I am carrying out.

On the surface, it looks like nothing new is going on.

But underneath, I can feel the evidence building.

Things are connecting in new ways.

I am receiving guideposts in everything I read.

It is even leaking over into the lives of people close to me.

As my questions resolve and I move ahead, I am aware of changes in the life currents of those around me.

The message I was given over four years ago was “GIVE MORE”.

At the time, I had lost my job, spent my savings, and had no prospects.

As I pondered, and then demanded, “HOW?”, the answers began to come.

Now, they are still coming and I am acting on them.

When it doesn’t look like anything is happening, I read and study and affirm some more.

And I listen.

Very carefully.

At some point, things begin to flow again.

And again.

And again.

Abundance has become a fact in my life.

I am grateful for the message, my question, and its many answers.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment