Saturday, September 6, 2014

My Perfect Balance

When I keep my life in perfect balance, everything runs more smoothly.

I am able to deal with unexpected things because what I am conscious of, I do have under control.

Here are ways I practice perfect balance:

-Keeping my finances in order. 

-Only owning what I have time to care for.

-Spending time on the things that are important to me.

-Spending time on the things which refresh me.

The way this has occurred came through many steps.

Although I do not mind doing laundry, I find I have less of it to do by owning fewer clothes.

Instead of the burden of a large house to clean, I live in a tiny house.

Instead of the obligation to earn a certain amount of money to keep up a particular life-style, my life-style allows me to immerse myself in what I love to do.

My own self-imposed schedule allows me to take the time to refresh myself.

None of this happened overnight.

But it did happen though a desire to know what my gifts are and to share them.

All this has come about through that process.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment