Monday, September 15, 2014

No Regrets, Only Treasures

The first best time of my life was when I was twelve years old and I got my horse.

Next, my best time was when I married my current husband, twenty-seven years ago.

I found myself regretting that I have never made getting a horse for myself a priority.

Then I decided to really treasure the time that I had with that horse.

Now that I am doing so, I feel a flood of love out-pouring over me.

I have been doing good things, things that have caused me to grow, things that have supported others.

With that feeling of love out-pouring all over me, I know that every good thing will continue happening to me, and I will see the fulfillment of my dreams.

(see “More Than Survival” at www.pebbleofpeace.blogspot.com)

© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment