Monday, September 15, 2014

On Your Own Path

Now that I am coming to know my own path, (which no one else is able to show you), I know that when I look at you, you are on your own path, too.

I used to feel sorry for other people as I watch the disturbances and upsets in their lives.
I hoped and longed and prayed for their resolution.

As I have found my own resolutions and healing and distanced myself from the disturbances and upsets of my own life, I now realize others are in the same process.

The greatest revelation and gift that I received was to learn that I am the one person who is responsible for my life.

When I got it, I took hold of it and thought, “What decisions and I alone make, that will change and improve my life.”

Then I began to hear some new thoughts.

I listened to the new thoughts, and over several years of this process, deeper and deeper changes have been made in me.

I am living a completely different life from the one I previously experienced.

So now, I can look at everyone else and say, “Oh, you are on your own path as it is being revealed to you, too.”


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment