Saturday, January 18, 2014

Within My Thought

Everything that happens to me takes place within my thought.

Everything for me is shaped by my thought.

When I bring unconscious concepts and practices to light, I can rewrite them.

When I say and think the thoughts which express the best life I can have, I draw it toward me.

I really can truly can trust this and the fact that a new practice is being born.

When I revert to reacting to what is around me, I bring that into my life as well.

So by being conscious and practicing the rewrites I am creating, I am able to give myself the benefit of living and sharing only what is best in the world.

Studies with “HeartMath” show the effects our presence has on others.

We feel the concepts that others bring into the room.

We react and spread more of what someone else believes.

Or, we bring our highest conscious awareness into the room.

Others feel it and then they feel more calm and more compassionate about things that are being discussed.

Watch your emotions and reactions.

Are they the ones you are choosing?

Or are you reacting to someone else?

Within your own thought is the key to changing your life to live consistently from a higher basis.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment