Saturday, January 25, 2014

Not Getting Mad and Patience

I am being prepared for a different kind of success and maybe you are, too.

Do you have lots of ideas which you pursue as far as they can take you?

Do you find over and over again, that it is not yet their time?

I have been getting so frustrated for so long that I find I am impatient all the time.

And yet, I am learning that things are proceeding as they are meant to.

My ideas keep expanding, I keep learning new skills, and the whole picture is simply turning out to be a large sum of many parts.

Now that I am beginning to see how so many pieces can come together to make a whole, I am realizing that I do not have to be frustrated.

I can be patient.

Every skill, every step, is a step toward completeness and wholeness.

While I am being prepared, so are all the other elements.

The Universe is large and beneficent and has a much wider, an infinite, view.

I can be patient while the Universe prepares me and all the other elements.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment