Thursday, January 2, 2014

Manifesting Good

How long does it take to manifest good?

Well, you are always manifesting all the time.

So what proportion of your thoughts are going to support the good in your life and in the world?

If you find yourself reacting to bad news all the time, it is necessary to stop reading about it.

You can always check in from time to time for a short period, but really watch what happens to your mood.

I like to read solution-oriented articles, so I am picky about what feeds into my mind.

There are lots of ways of looking at problems, and the only productive way to my way of thinking is in terms of solutions.

In my daily life, I am not involved with world problems on a grand scale, but I can certainly contribute to solutions in small ways.

As I listen for my purpose, I am led to take the small steps which lead to uplifting society and civilization around me.

As I think about world events, I am led to release them to their greatest possible solutions.

The Universe is inspiring and guiding each one of us when we turn inward to listen.

Manifesting good comes from this.

It is not a corporate method, although many corporate leaders utilize this approach.

You can tell which ones they are by the uplifting work they are doing.

The corporations that are screaming at us through advertising may or may not have a different motivation.

By being attentive to our shifts in feelings when we hear and see what is going on around us, we can begin to monitor and redirect our own thought and feelings.

The more awareness and control we maintain, the more we can direct ourselves toward quiet, sustainable, good and happy thinking.

Then, we will see more consistent good manifesting in our own lives.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment