Wednesday, January 22, 2014

No Resentment, Just Guidance

I found myself reacting to various things and feeling left out.

At the time, I felt I belonged there, but it just wan’t my place.

Now, as things are developing along a completely different path, I realize that rather than being left out, I was being guided in a different direction.

Because it happened so often and so consistently, I really felt like a loner, and even then, decided to like it.

But still, the resentment lingered.

As I have become a deep and consistent and committed listener, I now realize that in order for me to take this path, I had to be able to hear it.

I couldn’t be involved in all the noisy activities of something else and still hear the gentle nurturing and guidance that was coming directly to me.

So now, as I learn even more new skills and practice listening even deeper, more of my path is coming to light.

I still see lots of activities going on that look interesting and useful.

But, I now know that I have a given direction that I am meant to follow.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment