Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SELF-Respect


Respect for self.

Respect for ideas that come to me.

Respect for taking action on these ideas.

Respect for carrying out my desires.

Honoring my desires.

Honoring my opinion.

Living in respect, not blind obedience.

I think it spills over when we have been leading disciplined, obedient lives, and then, one day, we just can’t anymore.

We try to clean up the mess.

But more just pours out.

I have been cleaning and cleaning and trying to talk myself into more and more cleaning.

But the only cleaning which I am really willing to do, is cleaning out.

I don’t want to do the old stuff anymore and I can’t, and now apparently, I won’t.

I’ve go to respect myself.

I am living in “her” body.

“She” is bringing me ideas I really love and want to do.

I’ve just got to do them now.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment