Monday, May 13, 2013

Filled Up With Wonderful


This is my new way to begin my day.

I used to think of what I needed to get done and plan it in order, and then get up and do it.

Now, I take the time to fill myself up with wonderfulness.

Instead of just planning the things I need to do, I now plan how I will feel for the whole day.

I will move from wonderful activity to wonderful activity.

I will take my feeling with me and transform the experiences.

I noticed that I was just gearing up to carry out a large project which I started yesterday, and then I paused to change my approach.

I realized that I can live anyway I want to as long as I am aware of what I am doing.

I will take the time to feel wonderful all along the way.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment