Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Little Steps


I notice when I am not doing something over and over again.

I have now learned that there is some kind of past connection that is usually in the way.

I don’t worry about what it could have been anymore.

I know that if I take my time and gradually break it down gently, that I will be able to do it.

Maybe not so fast, but it will get done.

I am grateful to discover this other route.

It makes me aware of other routes that may exist in other situations.

I am discovering that there are ways of doing things that I like, but are not necessarily, in fact not usually, in the accepted norm.

But they are acceptable ways, just not standardized.

And why should everything be standardized?

Everything should not.

Just things that truly serve in a way that benefits and uplifts all parties.

All participating parties should always benefit.

Little steps are one of those ways.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment