Sunday, November 4, 2018

What is Needed at the Time

For a long time, I needed comfort in the form of creative projects.

These combatted the feeling of being pushed into a straight line.

If I could create something, I had room to breathe.

Or course, I have ended up with many more materials than I could use to create projects.

I have also had the satisfaction of saturation with comfort.

I have joined many communities of creatives.

The warmth and acceptance on common ground has been consistent.

I feel completely comforted through my association.

Now, as I release so many of my materials and move into following another dream, I move with complete security.

My feelings and memories largely replace the dissociation of being forced into a straight line.

There is room for newness from the basis of a new foundation, a new way which I have had of experiencing the world.

I have the comfort of moving on and releasing many of the props which helped me in the past.

Aspects of moving on are difficult to deal with, but on the whole I am grateful.

I had what I needed at the time.

Now, it is a new time.


© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment