Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Quick Dealing

A painful memory from the past can be dealt with quickly when there is something wonderful to replace it.

I am so grateful for the steps which have carried me away from past locations so I could reset my mind and emotions.

I am surrounded with so much sincere friendship and enjoyment, that I was able to deal with the intrusion of a painful memory confidently and authoritatively.

I no longer have to appreciate objects for any reason which are attached to memories of shameful and disrupting behavior toward me.

I have new standards now that I realize the wonderful person I am, strong and resilient.

The old patterns of loss and betrayal are the not ones which run my life anymore.

I have been immersed in and surrounded by healthy attitudes of good and decent people for long enough for them to replace the old relationships.

Dealing so quickly with the negative issue allowed me to get back on course and to continue working on my project.

It did not shut me down for any noticeable length of time.

I am up and running and happy with myself and my life.

I am glad to separate myself from the old familiarity of abuse and its counterparts.

I no longer fear, and therefore no longer attract, negative attitudes nor conditions.

I live consciously in the higher life of which I am a part.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment