Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A Sense of Direction

Today, I am feeling a sense of direction becoming more present and active in my life.

As I have followed through on my ideas over the years, I have built up the ability to receive and act on ideas which I love.

These important ideas have blessed me in so many ways.

Gradually, I am feeling a sense of transformation taking place deep within.

As I have valued my ideas, so others are coming to value them, too.

It is a different kind of identity.

I have always valued the idea of individuality and have been empowered to receive and execute original ideas.

Now, my ideas are starting to connect with other people in a wider range.

I am so grateful for this new sense of direction, since it has grown out of the practice of acting on ideas which I love.

As I continue to listen and receive ideas, they are manifesting in new ways.

I am discovering new expressions of support in continuing companionship and in positive response to prototypes.

I am finding connection and support wherever I go.

I am able to expand my platform.

I am so grateful for this evidence of progress and outreach.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment