Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A Defined Space

I am in an infinite, defined space.

There is room for me and my ideas.

I am always at one with them in perfect expression.

They supply my needs in every case.

I am empowered by their presence.

I am surrounded in the comfort of knowing they are present.

I fully anticipate the wonderful ways they are expressed as I receive them.

I have a fulness which overflows as I listen within and take action.

I know I am where I need to be to take part in their expression.

The order which comes to me as I move forward is sufficient.

What needs to be released is released.

There is room for what needs to be included.

It is possible not to be overwhelmed as the changes transition into something new.

Back off from the stuff!

Let life progress.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment