Thursday, July 20, 2017

Imbalance is not Permanent

Although things may seem to be off balance for a while, or even for a long time, the human system tends towards balance.

Even when laws are dictated which cause imbalance in society, at some point the system begins correcting for itself.

I am noticing this because things seem to be a bit out of balance for me.

I know I am reacting to situations from the past and I know that I have learned how to deal with them.

I am just having to make the effort at reconciliation, and then the accounts of my life will be balanced again once more.

I am glad to know how this works.

Even though there are many skills that I did not absorb in a natural step-by-step manner because I was thrown so out-of-step as a child, I can still gain them.

I just have to be more conscious and appreciative of those skills as I add them into my life.

They are coming because I desire to live my life in balance.

I desire to know what I can count on, and as it turns out, that is myself.

I can come through for myself now in ways that were not forthcoming when I was a child.

I can add to the natural balance in my life with the conscious use of my intelligence, compassion, patience and even humor.

When I feel compassion for myself and then take the steps I need, I am able to experience the balance in my life that I desire.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment