Thursday, July 6, 2017

Connecting the Threads

I can do this; I can do that.

For so many years, I was extremely restricted in what I could do

Now that I am reclaiming my power, I find there are many new things I can do.

I am learning so many new things from the beginning as I move in the direction to live my dream.

All my new homesteading skills result from workshops, reading and youtube, all good resources.

it is very freeing beginning this new adventure.

I venture down the path as fast as I am able, although as a beginner, it does take time to learn and to acquire the tools and resources.

But I am so happy that I am doing it.

It gives me the most pleasure available to pursue this course.

Even though I realize I have to connect little tiny threads in order to even take one step, I am willing to do so.

I am acquiring lots of patience and great self-respect.

It is amazing what following your dream will do for a person.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment