Monday, July 17, 2017

Easier

I am discovering that things actually do get easier.

Appropriate changes produce deep results.

There are some significant things which have become easier for me even though they were extremely difficult in the past.

I now have the resources to look at things differently and I can get them done within a normal and comfortable flow.

The habit of having too much to do in too little time with too few resources has been hard to break.

Now that I can break down what I have to do into small increments, many things have become possible.

Also, I simply don’t take on certain kinds of things which I was required to do in the past.

That helps a lot.

I am grateful for the freedom to live my life in balance, and to learn how to restructure it so it is easier to do the things I want to do.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment