Tuesday, August 30, 2016

You Can Destroy It Every Time


You can destroy the old pattern every time, and put yourself in your new place of choice.

Whatever the old pattern is, it cannot move forward with you, because where you are now is a contradiction of it.

So, if the old pattern gets your attention once in a while, simply notice it;  after all, you may have gone for a short ride with it, but then you can move to the new place you have built.

I found myself torn apart after a ride with the old pattern, until I began creating a small graphic by simply writing “happy” all over it.



After a while, I realized that I could move into my wonderful new great place in my mind, which has now manifested into a wonderful, comfortable place with great surroundings.

My choice, ride breakneck along with terror, or climb off and walk down a beautiful and peaceful path.

The adrenalin fear and excitement generated by terror is no longer compelling.

I have much more powerful feelings along the lines of joy.

They let me take my tiny, repetitive steps to build my new career and product line.

My new feelings of joy and peace let me guide my choices of experiences and companions.

They let me live in a new way, one which I enjoy.

I am in touch with and immersed in joy every day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage
Inspired Practices - FB

No comments:

Post a Comment