Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Wholeness

I am thinking about wholeness.

What we do to achieve it.

As though we are broken.

And yet, those experiences that tear us apart are only our feelings, our reactions to difficult situations.

One I get enough distance to recover, I realize there was a trigger, and then an escalation, and then I assigned certain meanings to those events.

When I back off some more, I realize that I am whole and always have been.

I momentarily lost my true sense of who I am.

Sometimes it seems as though its been years since I lost my way.

But then, when I find it again, I am restored immediately.

I am now starting with wholeness.

Whatever events from the past distracted me from my wholeness are now irrelevant.

I can rethink my way through them if that is useful.

But mostly, I just need to calm down and feel my wholeness.

I am related to the Infinite Creator of the Universe.

I am like that.

I am created without lack.

I have everything I need right where I am, right now.

I am whole.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

Inspired Practices - FB

No comments:

Post a Comment