Sunday, August 14, 2016

Rev. Holliwell and the Law of Attraction

I am rereading “Working with the Law” by Rev. Holliwell. 

It is about the eighth or ninth time.

This time I read it from the last Law, forward.

When I came to the Law of Attraction, I was very interested in his combination of the words “desire and expectation”.

He says to “consistently expect that which you persistently desire”.

I felt a sense of conviction behind the idea of persistence and consistency.

He continues that “your ability to attract becomes irresistible”.

I think it is the fact that I was first introduced to this book about ten years ago, and that I keep coming back to it, to be a convincing statement of its effectiveness in my life.

Halliwell talks about our having “mental equipment” and “inner power”.

I am so grateful to hear about this power and where it is located.

Our Western culture is so media driven that it feels as though we have to crowd out a lot in order to even hear our own desires.

Knowing that I can be consistent and persistent about expecting the fulfillment of my desire gives me good work to do.

I can use my “mental equipment” and “inner power” to accomplish my desires.

And yes, I can accomplish them.

Now that I am listening inwardly and admitting them to myself, I realize they have never changed.

I can consistently and persistently attract my desires.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment