Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Beauty That I See

I am very gradually and gently completing projects.

Many of these I have been carrying around with me for several years.

And yet, now that it is time, I have the space to spread out the materials I need to finish them.

I am taking little steps with each one.

I am sewing linings into little Spiritual Treasure Bags that I knitted several years ago.

I am adding beads and button closures.

I will print up the meditations that I wrote to go with them and make them into booklets.

I will make fiber art pockets to hold affirmation cards.

It is a completion process that makes me feel so calm inside and quietly happy.

It is a way that I can share the beauty that I see.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment