Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Quiet Places, Quiet Moments

I am discovering a different pace.

I am learning to live in quiet places and in quiet moments.

I am still getting a lot done.

It is just quiet, not so noisy.

Without tension and pressure, there is time to do things in a relaxed and orderly fashion.

There is the opportunity to just appreciate the beauty of what is going on.

I still have project materials spread out all over, but I don’t panic when something is  not right at hand.

I know I will see where it is momentarily.

And there it is.

After a stressful afternoon one day last week, I decided to do less the next morning when I got up.

I didn’t try to move fast, but I got so much more done than when I had been stressing.

Now that was a quantum realization!

I am so happy to have projects which I love.

It is so wonderful to make beautiful things.

It is a joy and a delight to play with fabrics, yarns, embellishments, and create inspiring and beautiful journals, spiritual treasure bags, scarfs, fabric art pockets for affirmation cards, drawings.

There is no hurry, no deadline.

The quiet moments of work are part of the blessings people receive in the designs.

It is part of what they feel when they use them.

Another way of sharing quiet moments and quiet places in the heart and mind.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment