Thursday, September 15, 2016

My Miracle of Feeling Happy

I noticed I was just feeling happy today.

After thinking about it, I tried to figure out why.

I couldn’t think of any particular reason, so I asked my husband.

He said I was was happy because I was not unhappy.

This is so great.

I am realizing that being happy is a state of normality.

It is actually what a person normally is.

We are created to live in a state of happiness.

If something happens, it can create temporary unhappiness.

But a return to normality is a return to a normal state of happiness.

The attitudes around me as as a very young child taught me to think in certain negative ways about myself.

It created a very challenging life.

But I have been learning over several adult years how to think of myself differently, and that is producing a different result.

A happy result.

I can live a happy life, and I now know how to create that for myself.

Join me.

Let’s do this.

And, please ask me for help if you need it.

I have received help from so many authors, workshops, quotes of the day, and friends.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment