Thursday, January 28, 2016

Practicing My Part

The Universe is providing everything that I need or want.

If it is not happening now, it is not time for it to happen.

The wonderful things that are provided for me are happening in the vast timetable of the Universe.

While I am here, in this place, at this time, I can contemplate the power of that fact.

Faith and Trust in this much larger timetable are key.

Our individual place and purpose is part of our identity.

It does not depend of whims, or opinions, or business plans.

Whatever is right and best simply occurs in the right and best time and place.

I cannot possibly know how everything fits together in the Larger Plan.

I can keep carrying out my part is seeking and finding and practicing the unlimited spiritual facts as they come to me.

Apparently, that is all that is required.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment