Monday, January 4, 2016

A New Kind of Peace

It is strange to discover a new kind of peace today.
My ideas are appreciated now that I have moved myself to the right setting.

My family life is calm now that all the children of the household have moved on to their jobs, education and families.

I am able to establish peace and calm for myself wherever I am.

Yesterday morning, with all those issues settled, I was free to receive a “feed” from the Universe celebrating the coming together of a project I have been envisioning.

All the pieces have been in development and practice in various ways over different lengths of time.

Yesterday morning they came together in a very natural and meaningful way.

Later that day, I received confirmation that this is the spiritual direction I am to go.

A small indication of its manifestation came into my life through the opportunity to respond to a need in a way which showed previous preparation, although I had not initiated it.

I am learning to trust the Universe more and more and I am able to respond to Its gentle nudgings with more and more freedom as I make progress and see other issues settled.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment