Sunday, January 24, 2016

Becoming More Productive

I am learning that I never have to worry about what someone else is doing or not doing because I can always work on improving myself.

I can come up with productive things to do under any circumstances.

I am always investing my thought-wealth and taking action on the projects that come to mind.

This is a new forward-moving way of living my life.

Now that I know I am responsible for all aspects of my life and I have gained more powerful techniques to keep me uplifted, I am enjoying watching the results and experiencing the fruits of this approach.

How I am approaching a really big project: I am gaining more information about improving our land through reading and videos.  

I am figuring out how to increase my income in order to pay for the projects I want to do on our land.

I am doing layouts for my webpage as I make the products.

I am figuring out how to have access to my studio to make the products when we travel.

This lets me go with the flow of our new lives in retirement and remain engaged in doing work i love.

Having learned that I can take control to live more happily, I am taking the actions to insure that I do.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.inspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment