Monday, June 2, 2014

You Are Precious

I am so grateful for the inspiration and light and harmony and grace I receive each day.

I have learned to trust in these things more than in anything else.

I am so glad they counter the obstacles of partisanship and emotion so effectively.

I am finding that my teaching philosophy of, “Every child is precious”, also applies to the precious adults they have all become.

They may not know it.

Life most likely did not deliver that message to them.

But a few do know it.

And they act like it.

And they live awesome, wonderful lives.

So I want everyone to know it.

We are all precious.

However, we have had whatever life experiences were provided for us.

But now, we can learn to give ourselves much better life experiences.

It is worth searching to find out how, and reading everything you can find on the topic, and rewriting your mental and emotional patterns.

Oh, and loving yourself.

Right now.

Just as you are.

You are loved, cherished and adored.

And you are precious.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment