Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Right

I deserve every wonderful thing.

I am loved, cherished and adored.

I have been listening and listening until I can hear the right and true message.

And I have always been loved.

The challenges of my early childhood lasted long into adulthood.

But now they are visible and they are solved and deeply resolved.

Sometimes horrible scenes are triggered, but there is so much more comfort and love on this side of my life.

I discovered I had the right.

Finally.

I have the right to my own body.

I have the right to my own happiness.

I learned how to create it and how to throw off someone else’s horrible influence on my life.

Even deep, repeated wounds can be healed.

Then the little ones which come from unthinking people later on mean nothing.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment