Friday, June 27, 2014

My Special Place

I am always in this special place which Love has provided.

I am always in this special place where I am loved, cherished and adored.

I am treasured in this special place.

I am beloved and protected.

I am watched over.

I am given good things.

I have wonderful companionship.

All things that I like to do are given to me to do.

I am connected with the beauty of the natural environment.

I feel good and happy.

I can think as broadly and as widely as I want to.

There is room for me to carry out the ideas that I love so much.

There are no limits to what I can conceive and do.

A place has been provided for me to thrive.

I live in the abundance of my ideas and in the unlimited beauty of my surroundings.

I am always here, resting and productive.

It is my home at last.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment