Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The Happiness Field

Through connecting the threads of the tiny steps I am taking, I am gaining access to the happiness field.

The nerves which were sheared through long-term trauma are being connected and there is a tiny flow to a part of me that knows happiness.

It has always been there, available, waiting, but with no connection to it.

By discovering and immersing myself in what I love to do, I began the process of reconstructing a connection which was lost so many years ago.

The tiny flow increases every time I do what I love to do.

It is increasing at such a rate that I am able to help others move into their fields of happiness also.

I trust what I love to do so much that it separates me from others’ opinions about what I should do.

Discovering the never-ending consistent love whch I have, keeps me from veering off the path despite my other skills.

I arrive over and over again at my field of happiness and find it expanding each time.

By continuing to stay consistently on my path, I am becoming visible to others.

I am able to accept offers of help from those who recognize my path.

Making progress in my chosen direction feels very wonderful.

I am sincere and authentic in my chosen path of loving what I do.

I feel my conection to those who wil most benefit.

I enjoy the fact that I can help guide them to their own field of happiness.

I respect the individuality of each person who comes to me and I encourage them in developing it.

This alignment produces the most happy and satisfying life.

We can live in our field of happiness by respecting what we love to do and continually taking the tiny steps which authenticate our progress.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment