Friday, October 4, 2019

Courage to Be Seen

As I progress in doing what I love and desire to share it, I am concerned about being seen, even though that is necessary in order to share.

I am concerned about criticism and the old cycle which used to occur from the past.

Since criticism used to escalate into abuse, it is a perfectly reasonable memory.

The knowledge that I am dealing with a memory gives me the courage to apply the techniques I have learned to reduce and eliminate fear.

Breaking the cycles of trauma is possible and I have done it any number of times as I progress.

I am noticing so many times when I am safe.

I am going to all kinds of new places in this country and also while travelling and realizing over and over again that I am safe.

This is a wonderful freedom for me.

This is giving me the foundation to continue taking the tiny steps to reach my goal of sharing my ideas and products and publications.

There are so many people who contribute to my feeling of safety and I am very aware of and grateful to them.

As I build my awareness of my safety, my outreach expands.

I gain courage to continue taking my next steps.

I am able to research how to do new things.

I am able to apply my new knowledge.

I see what is shaping up and feel a sense of accomplishment.

I experience new confidence.

My desire to share my valuable experiences in overcoming trauma, step by step, is creating a safe place for me.

It is allowing me to be seen, and also to feel safe.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment