Sunday, October 6, 2019

Celebrate Certainty

I am so happy to know who I am and what I love to do.

I am convinced of my right to pursue my own goals.

I am grateful to discover my purpose and to take action to carry it out.

This is all cause for celebration!

As I have taken the steps to figure out my place in the world, I have looked into what has been most meaningful for me.

The steps of healing which have taken me from collapsing from panic attacks to becoming poised and confident have been empowering.

Each tiny step has been contributing to a new foundation for my lfe all along.

I am happy to share my steps with others and to encourage them in their own healing.

I am certain that my steps can help others achieve more calm, certainty and happiness in their own lives.

My commitment to establishing a calm life for myself is giving me more poise and confidence.

I never have to rush or to feel harrassed.

I always have time to do what is important to me.

I always have the resources to develop my ideas.

I am able to share my ideas and to receive recognition and appreciation for them.

People feel better about themselves when they come in contact with my ideas and materials and carry out my projects.

I am in a good place where I belong.

My certainty gives me a secure feeling.

I can move freely in my new life and surroundings.

I am happy to discover my value.

I am grateful that my integrity compels me to develop it over all other ideas or directions.

I am commited to my own happiness and progress.

I can feel the strength that my certainty gives me.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment