Thursday, October 31, 2019

Awakening to Completeness

For many years, Ihave been writing down my thoughts about healing my child trauma.

As I gather my materials together, I see that I have matured greatly into my healing.

I have made a lot of progress.

I have different ways of interrupting my fears and moving myself into productive activity.

My intense desire for healing, (because the alternative was unacceptable), has given me the courage and persistence to stick with it.

Facing down the obstacles has required repeated strength.

Even though I still have many triggering effects to deal with, I can take action and move myself into a better state.

My practice has buit a new foundation for my life.

As I gather my energies together, I see that I have a body of work to share to help others.

I continue to learn the skills to release my materials.

I have the patience and self-compassion to continue learning as I take my tiny steps.

I feel calm and grateful as I realize how far I have come.

My life would have continued down its frantic, anxious and depressive path without my work to heal.

I am grateful for all the workshops, writers, therapists, and understanding and supportive friends who have helped me heal.

I am grateful for the opportunity to share the healing strategies which I have learned and which I have developed for myself.

I am in a new place.

It is wonderful to awake to completeness.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment