Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Slow Down and Listen

I was involved with delightful family exchange during and after dinner when I realized I needed some more alone time.

I have gotten used to listening within for long periods of the day.

I need that solitude to listen deeply within.

It was easy to remove myself from the conversation and to move where I could be alone.

In the alone time, I have learned how to slow down.

As I regulate my breathing, I feel the tensions of my world drop away from me.

I enter the realm of quiet within.

Here is where I find my peace.

Here is where intuitive messages come to me.

I receive practical ideas as well as a general feeling of peace and wholeness.

I am learning to translate ideas into action while remaining in my peace.

I feel the wholeness of the idea and then I begin to live it.

There is a continuous flow as I witness how all the elements come together.

My calmer approach allows me to sense when everything is complete.

I can make changes as I hear the refinements to my project during my quiet time.

I continue to listen patiently until I hear the answer to a problem.

My listening time is the way I check on myself, to make sure I am following my priorities.

I am able to loose any incompatible influences as I become completely quiet within.

My true nature reveals itself to me and I am able to express who I am confidently.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment