Monday, September 16, 2019

Trusting Myself

I am actually trusting and investing in myself.

I am not copying what the experts tell me to do, but I am finding my own way.

I suppose it is a normal resut for learning to listen within exclusively.

I suppose it is an anticipated result for committing myself to doing what I love to do.

Perhaps it is even a celebration of my recognition for my own authority.

From whatever viewpoint, I am investing all my effort in following the Guidance which comes to me.

I am in love with who I am and what I do.

I am worth my time and effort.

My commitment to excellence includes the value I bring to my own progress.

My inspired projects are where I choose to dedicate my time and resources.

I feel so wonderful giving myself permission to do them.

I am so happy I am exploring their possibilities.

I am so grateful to recieve the ideas and to give them expression.

Now, I will expand on their expression.

My ideas will be able to benefit so many more people.

They will find their way into the hands and lives of others to uplift and encourage and inspire them.

This is where I belong.

This is what I have been preparing for.

This is what my life and purpose are about.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment