Saturday, September 28, 2019

Oneness With Happiness

I feel so happy now that I am aligned with what I love to do and am doing it.

All the steps that I have taken have brought me to this point.

My philosophy and practice are unified.

I am expressing my skills and talents in ways which support my philosophy.

I am doing what I love to do in ways which help increase happiness for others.

I feel the unity of my purpose and action as never before.

I am releasing my inspiration in ways which benefit others.

I am drawing the resources for release, just as the resources were given to me to receive.

I am experiencing great satisfaction as I see these ideas expand into action and release.

I have overcome obstacles in unexpected ways.

Momentum has been provided from unanticipated sources.

Support is building for each phase as I am ready to move forward.

I am happy and unconcerned, feeling only the solid grounding for each step.

My ability to feel the solid grounding keeps me moving on my path.

I am building on happiness all the way.

The power of consistent happiness as I develop my ideas envelops all those who come in contact with the ideas.

The force of my expression of happiness embraces and uplifts all who participate.

All other expression is rolled back and only happiness remains.

The power of upliftment through happiness is demonstrated.

The attracting force of happiness draws all who can receive it into range.

Happiness expands into the community as I release my ideas and they are received.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment