Sunday, September 8, 2019

Speaking Up

Loving ourselves enough to speak up and give our opinion or to ask for an adjustment may require great courage.

We may have had negative experiences which disempowered us in the past and we have to relearn our rights.

As we gain confidence in being who we are meant to be, we learn to accompany ourselves with our rightful power.

We learn to speak up for our needs.

I am amazed, once again, at my habit of letting many of the little injustices that happen to me continue without saying anything.

It is taking a conscious intentional act for me to speak up to correct them.

I am learning to do this with some effort.

When I do, people are willing to take care of me.

It is natural for them to do so.

No one acts as though it is an imposition, simply a lack of awareness whch they are totally willing to correct.

I am grateful to discover this.

It is a simple way to empower myself once again.

As I speak up, I am using my voice to express my rightful needs.

I am able to take up the space in the world which has been provided for me.

I am intended to express the ideas whch are part of who I am.

My ideas are important enough to express.

What I know and what I feel are significant.

What I have to say is of value.

Speaking up allows everyone to make adjustments to everyone else.

We are able to interact with more awareness, kindness and compassion.

There is a place for each one of us.

Speaking up allows us to take our rightful place.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment