Saturday, September 7, 2019

Helping Hands

This morning when I woke up, I had the most wonderful feeling of helping hands leading me forward.

I had a sense of them reaching down to pull me up.

I have felt like I was battling to keep my head above water for so long that this was an amazing change.

The feeling of help being within reach, and even reaching for me is so novel, that I have been secretly revisiting that scene.

As I progress through the next several days, I am challenging the deep negative feelings from my early life.

I am able to access different feelings around me now.

I have been devoting myself to doing what I love and it is placing me within reach of those who share my love.

Whenever we express what we love, it attracts those of like-mind.

We encourage one another, share ideas, and lift each other higher in becoming excellent.

We extend those helping hands I mentioned.

Basing myself where I can be of help, I am receiving help.

This help is expanding into new areas where I can utlize my gifts for others.

The sense of helping hands is freeing me from a feeling of isolation.

I see that by connecting myself to what I love I am placing myself within reach of the help I seek.

The helping hands are with me whenever I take my next step toward freedom.

They beckon me on and are a promise of uplifting surroundings.

Helping hands let me know that I am moving in the right direction, since they come to me through doing what I love.

I know that what attracts me is the joy and happiness of creativity.

I love sharing that joy and happiness with others.

Together we are the helping hands which reach out to others.

As they do what they love, they, too, find their way to freedom.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment