Sunday, August 11, 2019

What I Keep

I do not have to keep anything which no longer serves me.

This is true of memories as well as things.

I have outgrown so many old practices and patterns of behavior.

I am grateful for the new input that is allowing me to live with greater satisfaction and happiness.

What I choose to keep are the techniques and tools which give me my new foundation and move me forward.

I am living in a completely different way than in the past.

I have room for new and uplifiting experiences and friendships.

I keep moving with anticipation and expectation.

I find wonderful, fulfilling experiences which continue to expand my viewpoint.

I connect with interesting people with uplifting attitudes.

I am in a new place where I can share my ideas.

I love standing on my new ground and expanding my view.

I love discovering how I can serve in my new places.

I love the higher connections which come to me.

I feel the attracting force which brings new opportunities to me.

I feel the power of forward motion.

I am at home in my changing intellectual, emotional and physical landscapes.

I am learning to keep my balance as new opportunities occur.

I see my course and continue moving toward my goals.

I feel the presence and evidence of deep peace and satisfaction in my life.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment