Monday, August 12, 2019

Change for the Deeper

Every new experience I have takes me deeper into my soul.

As I replace old habits and practices, I have more room to direct my attention to my own goals.

I feel the attracting force which brings wonderful new uplifiting experiences to me.

I participate in uplifiting service.

I help others build a new foundation for themselves.

Going deeper creates a more sure foundation.

I am peaceful and happy with anticipation.

My deeper reailty means I rely less on opinions and input from outside my being.

I am staisfied with the deep peace which comes from within.

It creates a path which I am happy to follow.

I rely on my intiution which connects with me with Guidance.

Outside distractions are less compelling.

I gain new habits which give me assurance and confidence.

I am so happy to find my deeper alliance.

My experience builds on what is good and true.

I release the past more and more.

I have met the challenge of pervasive negative influence and replaced it with harmony and light.

I have gained immense strength and trust in myself.

I am no longer cut down; instead, I rise.

My deeper foundation provides sure footing.

I have the power of my proven ability to overcome deep adversity.

I offer comfort to those who are facing challenges.

Courage builds the required strength to continue to each next step.

I am glad to support those who are looking for their own peace.

I offer encouragement through my own successful life.

Go deeper and build safely and strongly, as is your right.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment