Thursday, August 8, 2019

My Creativity

I had no idea how important my creativity is to me.

It turns out, that if I can’t release it, I do not feel right.

It has become my policy to honor my creativity.

Through developing my relationship with the divine, I have been led to prosperity through creativity.

I am now recieving guidance to convert my prosperity so it can be received by others.

The language of the divine often runs counter to every day common sense language.

This is another part of how the divine works.

By sharing, my prosperity increases.

The way has been cleared to translate my prosperity into a new, recievable form.

What a relief to understand that aspect of the divine.

The gentle, pervasive presence of the divine is always there.

Running into obstacles and finding myself back at the same place always alerts me that I am not in sync with the divine.

Especially when I am taking a new step, I have to listen carefully and watch my behavior when something seems to make common sense.

If it does not work, it is not aligned with the divine.

When I do finally discern what is needed, the obstacles are cleared and I can proceed.

The divine is very specific and all-powerful.

I must listen and resond to this authority for progress.

Then I receive the support of the divine and things move forward smoothly.

It is a different way of approaching expansion.

The divine always has the answer, and I always have to find it on its own terms.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment