Sunday, August 25, 2019

Walk Away

Walk away from people who are willing to be mean.

Mean is the opposite of generous, caring, compassionate.

Place yourself in circumstances which reflect your philosophy and attitude.

With this as a directive, I have been experiencing so much friendship and support during our travels.

We just seem to fall into comfortable associations.

We make friends in the pastelaria where we go every day for pastries.

We enjoy sincere conversations with the other people who are staying in our shared residences.

We all learn more about each other’s countries of origin.

I enjoy my friends at my new overseas knitting group for the time I am there.

Everyone enjoys my experiences of life in their country and my explanations of things they are interested in about my country.

We walk together in appreciation through these conversational excursions.

Old experiences of being stuck with mean, unhappy and cruel people have been replaced with genuine interest and respect.

It is a great new way to experience my life.

I am glad I learned to walk away, even with the strong pull to the familiar.

If you are not moving towards good and happiness and appreciation and freedom, you do not need nor want the experience or association.

Set yourself to move in any other direction as long as it is away from hurt.

Give yourself room to develop new feelings and expectations.

You have a right to enjoy your gifts and to be respected and appreciated for them.

If your present environment and location cannot deliver upliftment and support, move as far as you need to in order to find them.

You carry your very delightful identity within you and it will always guide you.

Walk away from hurt and toward the wonderful places which are looking forward to your arrival.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment