Saturday, February 16, 2019

Surrounded by Calm

I am creating calmness for myself wherever I go.

I have experienced the calm of sitting in an off-grid cabin and looking at Nature.

I have experienced the calm of living in a small town.

I have experienced the calm of reading a good book in the middle of a large city.

Each of these experiences allows me to feel calm.

I have created a “meditation drawing” practice which I can carry anywhere to create calm for myself. (www.shareinspirationandpeace.blogspot.com).

I now have a baseline of calm within and the techniques and tools to bring it back to me when I need it.

I am so grateful to have established this baseline from which to work.

I can measure other events against it.

How much excitement do I want?

Is it constructive excitement or worrying excitement?

I can live with the calmness which I prefer.

I always have access to the ideas which are important to me.

I share them through drawing on my calm within.

My life evolves through the calm which I create for myself.

I am able to learn new things through being calm.

I eliminate confusion and frustration through being calm.

I can reach out and take the tiny steps to reach my goals through being calm.

I am amazed and grateful to have redirected my life so that calmness is apparent.

I am able to life a life through which I receive inspiration and uplift others.

That is the strength of the calm I have learned to include within and without.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment