Sunday, February 3, 2019

Out of the Labyrinth

The human mind is designed to solve puzzles.

I have found myself very resentful of my circumstances from time to time until I realized that I could find my way out of them.

It has not been a fast process, but I have been grateful for every step.

Each time I can take a step, I realize the power of it and I can take the next step.

I can see that I have taken a significant number of steps now because I am living an entirely different life.

I still have so many questions about how to take steps, as as they keep showing up, I take them.

I know that my life has changed from despair and depression into trust and confidence.

I have discovered that my desire to serve has allowed me to create beautiful and needed things.

I have a sense of where I am headed, but mostly I am continuously grateful for the feeling of being guided to take the next step over and over again.

The labyrinth is just one more kind of puzzle, and I can see ahead only as far as I need to for the next step.

The desire to serve goes beyond what I thought I could do for myself.

I am thinking in a way which puts me in touch with what I need in order to proceed in a more generous way.

I am seeing that what is good for me is possible for others.

We can all find our way once we figure out how to tune into the deep thoughts within.

Our way is individual but it acts as a force for the collective consciousness.

What is possible for one becomes possible for all.

This is the puzzle we are helping to solve as we each find our way into better circumstances through service.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment