Wednesday, February 6, 2019

I Didn't Know There Was a Way for Me

For many years, I had experienced so much futility, I didn’t know there was a way for me to break it.

However, there was always a hidden spark waiting to be fanned into visibility and action.

When I could, I took hold of the light from the spark, and over time, it became a way out for me.

I have discovered a new way to approach life, and more and more tools and techniques come to my aid.

I am able to forgive, and to use that for a reference point for moving on.

I keep discovering new routes to move forward as I head towards my goals.

Each goal leads to the next one, so I know I am making progress.

Instead of letting the rage and its reminder of helplessness and exploitation arise, I move myself into calm waters, where I can appreciate how far I have come.

I love, cherish, and adore myself, and I appreciate the new projects I am working on.

I am glad that other people love them, too.

I am grateful for the sincere friendship and support I receive, and for the unselfish and generous attitudes around me.

I am grateful I have learned how to counter the habitual escalation of fear and to replace it with the comfort of where I am now.

The way I am finding for myself is good and sure and is composed of many tiny steps which are moving toward my goals.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment