Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Momentary Distraction

I can proceed on my path even with temporary, momentary distraction.

No matter what shape or form or intensity it takes, it does not interfere with my constant and absolute goal.

I can keep moving myself toward it and accomplish what I need and want to accomplish.

This is my right.

I have the right to my own mentality and emotion and body.

All the resources which I need, I deserve and I have them.

They are near at hand.

They are mine to use and to profit and to prosper from.

Old implanted depredations of habit are not mine, and I am making less and less room for them as I fill myself up with new habits and successes.

Each day, I take the next tiny step.

I move in the direction of my own true desires.

I am uplifted and supported in this action.

I am loved, cherished, and adored.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment