Thursday, June 8, 2017

A Good Reminder

This evening, in conversation, I was reminded that good things often come from a path we do not choose for ourselves.

As I reflected on it later, I realized that a project I am devoted to came about because of the education and direction I received, although I did not choose it for myself.

Because I love the project so much, and because I could not have done it without the training and experience I received, I have decided to quit whining!

Now I can continue to move forward on the project while exploring my other true interests.

That actually relieves quite a mental and emotional burden.

Having the background to develop the project so readily lets me play with other ideas and learn other skills I have always wanted to.

Also, the amount of concentration required to learn the skills which enabled me to develop my project was applied at the right time.

My new skills do not require that kind concentration, even though they are challenging and many.

I am glad to have my attitude brought back into balance.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment