Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Story That I Am Creating

I can create a story that makes sense to me.

A good story.

I can create a life that compels me to contribute in every way.

All the steps are showing up as I am ready.

The knowledge, the teachers, the “stuff”.

I can be patient and enjoy the whole process.

I cannot speed it up; I cannot slow it down.

I am part of the story I am creating.

I love my story so much that I am creating.

It is a story of growth and progress, of innocence and power.

It is a happy story of success, because I love it so much.

I love being in this story.

It is a story of my own creation.

I make it up.

I make up everything in it.

I make up the products, the projects, the customers, the satisfaction, the happiness.

It is a good and prosperous and useful and loving story.

I love my story.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment