Saturday, February 23, 2013

How I Am Safe

I carry my own safety net with me.

I surround myself with safety.

My safety is from within.

I choose how I view people regardless of what they have done or what they have done to me.

I surround myself with my own thoughts.

Other people’s projections, even their direct actions are subject to my interpretations and therefore my reactions.

I choose to see cruelty as the result of bullying they received.

Bullies did not have sufficient resources to halt bad effects in their own lives.

It spilled over onto people they bullied.

I do not have to pass it on.

I can choose another way to look at the situation and replace the feelings they are acting out with something better and more productive.

This is how it stops.

This is one of the ways I create safety around me.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment